Skip to main content

I used my ‘menses’ to prepare banku with pepper for cheating boyfriend – Lady confesses



Ghanaians last year heard chilling confessions from men and women as to why they cheat in their marriages. Out of the confessions, one woman who killed her husband seemed to have stood out.
Another story that made headlines was that of the woman who confessed, she prepares fufu and palm nut soup, her husband’s favorite food, with the blood from her menstruation, which is usually shortened as ‘menses’ in Ghana.
This, she narrated was her form of revenge for an ordeal her husband made her go through; she continued that she felt at peace anytime she watches her husband eating the menses food.

Another confession sent to the inbox of celibritiesbuzz.com.gh this week has gone viral on social media, triggering conversations on some platforms.
The woman only mentioned as Rita explained that she used blood from her last menstruation to prepare banku and pepper for her boyfriend of 5 years.
“I also decided to punish him by using my last month menses to prepare banku and pepper mixed with tomatoes for him to eat”.
Read the full message below:
Hi Celebritiesbuzz, my name is Rita from Nima, I have done something to my boyfriend who has been cheating on me with my best friend for a couple of months now that I want to share with you.
I have regretted it but I also think that’s the best way to punish him for cheating on me. During Christmas, he told me that, he will be travelling to see his mum in Kumasi which was a total lie. He didn’t travelled to Kumasi as he told me rather he went and enjoyed the Christmas with my best friend at her house in Ashaiman.
Can you imagine how much I love you him before he is doing that to me…. we’ve been dating for 5 years but he never talk about proposing to me and putting a ring on my fingers. He slapped me twice when I tried asking him about the relationship between him and my friend Anita and I also decided to punish him by using my last month menses to prepare banku and pepper mixed with tomatoes for him to eat.
He ate the food and wanted to sleep with me the same night and I refused. I still love him because he is my first guy and now my conscience is disturbing me and I don’t know what to do… I can see that, he is really in love with my friend Anita and I am all frustrated right now.
Please kindly help me out…. what should I do now? Should I tell him or not? Do you have any advice for me?

source:https://www.adomonline.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You are killing us with your one round sex – Queen mother to men

Many women are aging in the Central region due to lack of sexual satisfaction, Paramount Queenmother of Mankessim Traditional, Nana Ama Amissah has said. According to her, men in the region are killing the women with their one round of sex-a situation she described as worrying. In an interview on Adom News Thursday, the Mankessim queenmother revealed that, many marriages are collapsing due to the men’s inability to satisfy their wives in bed. “Most of these women are committing adultery just to satisfy their sexual pleasures” she added. The development, Nana Ama Amissah who is also the President of the Central Regional Queen Mothers Association is causing a lot of problems. She however cited prostate cancer is a major contributory factor for the low sex drive in the men. Nana Ama Amissah therefore charged the men to do regular checkup to ensure they are free from the disease. SOURCE: http://www.adomonline.com

Ghana Ranks 1st in World Manhood Ranking

A graph revealing the average size of a man’s erect penis from all over the world has surfaced online and Africa is topping the list. Ghanaian men have the world’s largest penises, while Nigerian ranks 5th according to the latest ranking. South African men are ranked at number 10. It appears countries such as Asian countries such as India, Thailand and South Korea are not as gifted in terms of ‘eggplant’ as they are sitting at the bottom of the table. Nigeria is in the top five with Gabon, Jamaica, and Haiti. Target Map published a graph showing the differing lengths of a male’s manhood size across the World and Africa, Western Africa particular, takes the top spot. Target Map created the colour-coded interactive infographic which shows the different sizes of men’s manhood depending on where they’re from. The African countries have the largest manhoods while erect, while orange comes second, yellow is in middle, light green is the smallest and green is the smallest. ...

Mauritania court gives toughest sentence for slave owners

Two slave owners in Mauritania have been jailed in a country where slavery remains widespread but convictions rare, activists say. The sentences of 10 and 20 years are said to be the toughest-ever for the crime in the West African country. Slavery was outlawed in 1981 but 1% of the population are still living in bondage, human rights groups say. Black people of certain ethnic groups are often enslaved as domestic workers by lighter-skinned Mauritanians. The country has jailed more anti-slavery activists than slave owners, rights groups say. The court in the north-western town of Nouadhibou gave a 20-year prison sentence to Hamoudi Ould Saleck. His father – who died before the trial ended – received the same sentence posthumously. Both were accused of “reducing to slavery” a family, two of whom were children. A woman, Revea Mint Mohamed, was jailed for 10 years for keeping three slaves – one of whom was a 29-year-old who had been kept since she was a small girl. Both cases had...