Skip to main content

My husband of 14 years is divorcing me for his barren ex-wife – Woman explains

J 802-31 tears Ann Marie Young, 25, cries as she grapples with depression brought on by a gunshot wound during a robbery that left her a paraplegic, unable to care for herself or her two young children. After Young tried to commit suicide three times and her mother could no longer meet her serious medical needs, she was moved to the Golden Age Home in Kingston, Jamaica, surrounded by residents who are decades older than her. The children now live with relatives. Food For The Poor staff photo by Benjamin Rusnak
A married medical doctor who is currently fighting for her marriage has shared a heart-wrenching divorce story about how her husband of 14 years was seeking a divorce after he used her to achieve his ‘children making’ sinister plot.

In recounting the issue on the Facebook page of David Papa Bondze-Mbir, the 43-year-old medical practitioner who was left confused and heartbroken said she did not know how to take the news.

She also made some serious revelations as she opened up on the details of the divorce which to her were ‘flimsy’ to say the least.

Her story read, “My husband just handed me an envelope: Divorce papers. We’ve been married for 14 years, and I am 43 years old now. It’s not the divorce papers that’s troubling me.

It’s his reasons for this separation. He’s telling me that he’s been unfaithful to me all these years, which, I had no idea of, until now that he’s informing me.

Another reason he gave was that he needed a certain kind of children (beautiful, intelligent and tall offsprings). I am a medical doctor, and I am tall and very beautiful (I’m told).

He is seeking a divorce now because he needed me to mother and nurtures the behaviour of his kids to certain teenage years. We have Two (2) kids together.

It’s rather unfortunate I wasn’t able to get any of his confessions on tape, for evidence sake. I’m very shocked because it looks like it’s been a calculated plan well executed. My husband tells me, he’s been with his first, true love, who he is not married to, because she’s barren (He forced her to abort Three pregnancies for him in their SSS and University days, and the effects of it has affected her womb). This Woman he is referring to – brought up the idea of him marrying someone else to rather have kids with. My husband told me that also.

They live in a house my husband calls ‘his home’, which I had no idea of. All along, I thought this Five (5) bedroom house we live in was his only house. He’s moved all his belongings out of our matrimonial home, and moved to his other house – to be with his other woman.

Meaning, he never really had any love or respect for me or the marriage. All he wanted was to have kids with me. Dave, I don’t even know what to think or do. I don’t know what to feel. I don’t know what to tell the kids, since they now get to see their dad, only on weekends.

Do I grant him a divorce? How do I even inform our families about it? It’s so humiliating, I honestly don’t know the way forward. Dave, who would even marry me at my age? My husband has left me thinking and heartbroken.”

Source:http://www.adomonline.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You are killing us with your one round sex – Queen mother to men

Many women are aging in the Central region due to lack of sexual satisfaction, Paramount Queenmother of Mankessim Traditional, Nana Ama Amissah has said. According to her, men in the region are killing the women with their one round of sex-a situation she described as worrying. In an interview on Adom News Thursday, the Mankessim queenmother revealed that, many marriages are collapsing due to the men’s inability to satisfy their wives in bed. “Most of these women are committing adultery just to satisfy their sexual pleasures” she added. The development, Nana Ama Amissah who is also the President of the Central Regional Queen Mothers Association is causing a lot of problems. She however cited prostate cancer is a major contributory factor for the low sex drive in the men. Nana Ama Amissah therefore charged the men to do regular checkup to ensure they are free from the disease. SOURCE: http://www.adomonline.com

Why Ghanaians Are So Slow To Bury Their Dead - BBC

In our series of letters from African journalists, writer Elizabeth Ohene considers why bodies are not buried for months, sometimes years, in Ghana. This past week there was another one of those typically Ghanaian funeral stories in the news. The body of a chief who had died six years ago was still in the morgue as the family bickered over who should be designated as the "chief mourner". I was, as is usual with me, outraged. But the story did not attract much attention because we regularly leave dead bodies in the morgue for long periods to sort out the disputes that erupt after every death in this country. Our elaborate, expensive funerals and over-the-top dramatically carved caskets are well documented. In spite of the keen interest I have taken in trying to work out how funerals came to have such a hold on our society, there are some things that I still cannot understand after all these years. Fantasy coffins I have to keep on trying to find explanations.

I dreamt Amissah-Arthur’s death – Abronye DC

A former member of ruling New Patriotic Party (NPP) has revealed he dreamt about the death of former vice president, Kwesi Amissah-Arthur. According to Kwame Baffoe popularly known as Abronye, around 3:am Friday dawn, he had a premonition that something wrong will happened to the former Veep. The former Brong Ahafo Regional Youth Organizer disclosed this on Asempa FM’s Ekosii Sen programme Friday’s hours after the death of Mr. Amissah-Arthur. The immediate past Reports indicate Mr Amissah Arthur collapsed at the Airforce Gym on Friday morning during a workout session and was rushed to the 37 Military Hospital where he was pronounced dead. Controversial prophet, Isaac Owusu Bempah has been attacked for claiming he saw the impending death of Amissah-Arthur. He claimed he prophesied about the death but the late vice president did not take concrete steps to avert it. But members of the opposition National Democratic Congress (NDC) have launched blistering at